Our Vision and Mission.
To enhance and combine the use of Innovation and technology in the modern legal arena, become a leading legal services provider in Kenya and to provide efficient and quality legal services.
P.K.Mureithi & Co. Advocates is a family-owned law firm dedicated to providing professional legal services of the highest quality in the areas of Civil, Commercial and Criminal Law. The practicing Advocates at P.K.Mureithi & Co. Advocates have over 45 years legal experience between them.
They offer their well-honed legal counsel with the personalised responsiveness of a small, intimate law practice, providing vast experience at affordable rates. At P.K.Mureithi & Co. advocates, you can be confident of receiving personal service, responsiveness and client satisfaction.Get in Touch
Advocates Profiles at P.K.Mureithi & Company Advocates
Patrick Kimiti Mureithi
- Admitted on 17th April 1972
- Worked in the Attorney General’s Office as State Counsel in the Civil & Commercial Section from October,1971 to December,1975
- Worked in Utalii College as Law Lecturer and Legal Advisor to Utalii Hotel & Utalii College from January,1976 to December 1976
- Admitted as a Partner in the firm of Veljee Devshi & Bakrania, Advocates from December, 1976 to October 1986 when he resigned to start own practice.
- October,1980 – Took over practice of Mr. Justice John M. Gachuhi when he was appointed a Judge of High Court
- Continued with own practice since then doing mainly commercial and civil work and conveyancing
Bernard Mwangi Mureithi
Graduated from the University of Reading in 1999 with an LL.B Honours degree, Bernard Mureithi was admitted to the Bar in April, 2001. He was later admitted as a member of the Institute of Certified Public Secretaries of Kenya and is a fully qualified Company Secretary. In 2004, he was admitted as a Commissioner for Oaths.
Bernard Mureithi sits on the boards as a Company Secretary of numerous private companies, including:
Africa Wireless Ltd; First Apartments Ltd; Kisima Mineral Water Ltd; Elexgi Ltd; Hewani Wireless Ltd; Rove Communications Ltd & Chania Frontiers Ltd
Finally, Bernard Mureithi is a member of the Rotary Club of Nairobi East.
Areas of Service Offered by P.K.Mureithi & Co. Advocates
- Civil Litigation
- Conveyancing and Land Law
- Probate and Administration advice and services
- Company Secretarial Services
- Company incorporation and strategy advice
- Criminal Law.
- Commercial Law
- Employment counseling
- Advice, Registration and Enforcement of Intellectual Property Rights
Our client base includes:
- Gonas Best Ltd
- China Frontiers Ltd
- Kenya Coffee Farmers Bank Ltd
- Inca Consultants Architects
- Beglin Woods Architects
- First Apartments Ltd
- Sagret Hotels Ltd
- Gonas Best Ltd
- Nipsan Construction Ltd
- Houses & Plots Ltd
- African Wireless Ltd
- Gretsa University
- Mr. Samuel M. Kibathi (Guabi Coffee Estate)
- Devhibhai & Company Ltd
- Mr. E. N. Kiriku
- Kirunje Investments Ltd
- Broadband Communications Ltd
- Shivjibhai & Sons (Building Contractors Ltd)
- Franka Scrap Metal Dealers Ltd
Get In Touch
For any legal advice or queries, please don't hesitate to get in touch.
The Penthouse, Woodlnds Office Park
P: 0716 040 303
P: 0722 523 349